Our First Annual Chicken Sh*t Bingo Fundraising Party!
What sorts of fun will there be? We’re so glad you asked!
- A raffle with goodies from our fabulous neighbors: Looking Glass, Tarot Society, Little Skips, East Village Shoes, CitiBike, Traditional Okinawan Karate, Broadway Lumber, Papa John’s, Birdy’s, and more!
- Handmade Bushwick City Farm shirts, patches, and posters!
- Pumpkin carving, with gourds donated by the wonderful Crest Hardware!
- Cargo bike hayrides from the Cargo Bike Collective!
- Face painting from the incredible Lucy Valkyrie
- And of course, Chicken Sh*t Bingo!!
How does Chicken Sh*t Bingo work? We feed our chickens a sumptuous meal and then let them loose on a life-size game board. Attendees buy squares ($5 for two squares!), and then we wait for the birds to do their business. If your square is deemed defecation-worthy, you win an awesome prize!
Hopefully all this poop talk is making you hungry—our party is generously sponsored by fab Bushwick restaurants Arrogant Swine and Duncan’s Burgers; plates of their delicious grub will be available at a mere $5 each. Once the fundraiser is over, we’ll all adjourn to Arrogant Swine’s beautiful backyard for an after party.
Can’t wait to see you on Sunday! Feel free to RSVP on Facebook here.